What if we just go for a tour in the Islands?
Today we’re taking you to the French overseas departments & territories, visit the SUNZIL’s photovoltaic installations!
Worldwide manufacturer of photovoltaic plants, SUNZIL belongs to the TOTAL & EDF Group. For 2 years, we have been working together to secure their installations located in the Islands of Reunion, Martinique, Mayotte, Guadeloupe and Guyana.
To install within the given time the required fall protection solutions on the 530 structures, VERTIC has dedicated a specific team composed of 2 engineers and 10 installers: a great success!
Congratulations to them!
THE PROJECT IN FEW WORDS:
- Fall protection solutions installed: horizontal lifeline systems (ALTILIGNE & BATILIGNE), anchor points, simple and caged ladders, fall protection rail system (ALTIRAIL)
- Average time spent on each installation: from 1 to 2 days
- Number of lifeline meters installed: 27 300 meters
- Number of anchor points installed: 6 725 units
- Management of 4 VERTIC offset stocks
- April to Mai 2017 : 90 sites secured i.e. 6 000 kWp
- Reunion (Island): 127 sites – 13 000 kWp
- Martinique (Island): 148 sites – 9 800 kWp
- Mayotte (Island): 30 sites – 4 300 kWp
- Guadeloupe (Island): 192 sites – 13 300 kWp
- Guyana (Island): 26 sites – 2 200 kWp
- Total kWp : 42 600